The Kentucky Arts Council supports the Paramount Arts Center with state tax dollars and federal funding from the National Endowment for the Arts. Support is also provided by the Paramount Woman’s Association and private donations. Governed by the Board of Directors, the Paramount provides all services, programs and activities equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age or disability and is an equal opportunity employer. Programs and facilities are accessible to the disabled. Services include audio description for the blind and low visioned, hearing amplification equipment and deaf interpretation, wheelchair access and seating. Please make request two weeks prior to performance.
Paramount Woman’s Association
The Paramount Woman’s Association (PWA) is a volunteer group of Tri-State women dedicated to support the Paramount Arts Center and its activities. Its purposes are:
- To encourage and stimulate interest in the Paramount Arts Center as a cultural arts and entertainment center.
- To promote Paramount Arts Center sponsored events.
- To sponsor a campaign of youth arts education.
- To make the citizens of the Tri-State aware of the facilities and opportunities available for their entertainment and cultural enrichment through the Paramount Arts Center.
- To raise funds for endowing and supporting the Paramount Arts Center and its activities.
The full membership meets twice every year during these events.
- Spring – Party In Pink (membership)
- Fall – Kickoff Luncheon for the year’s activities
To get involved with the PWA, contact Kathy Layman at Disney392@windstream.net