Sponsor a Show
As a nonprofit organization, the Paramount Arts Center depends on the generous support of individuals, corporations, foundations, and government agencies. The Paramount Arts Center is much more than a beautiful building, it is a major arts institution that entertains, educates and celebrates. A corporate sponsorship with the Paramount provides an affiliation with a recognizable community arts leader that has become synonymous with quality and innovation. The Paramount will tailor a package to fit the needs and priorities of your company.
In addition, we depend on our sponsors and grantors to provide additional funds for artistic development and education programs.
Paramount Arts Center seeks sponsors for many types of events. Our most visible performances are the Performance Series programs and Paramount Player Series programs.
In addition to our series, we have sponsorship opportunities for our Jazz Alley Series in an intimate venue on stage with cabaret seating.
In addition to our Performance and Paramount Players series, our Youth Education Series Sponsors help bring life-enriching arts education programming to our children. Other opportunities include, Pre-show Receptions, Professional Development for Teachers, Spring Gala and many more.
Your sponsorship provides you:
- High visibility with the general public and with a targeted audience
- Association with a center of cultural excellence
- Recognition for investing in the community’s quality of life
- An entertainment and hospitality opportunity for employees and clients
As a Paramount sponsor, you will receive:
- Tickets (premium sponsor seating) – great to use as employee incentives OR as giveaways for customer promotions
- Recognition from stage during performance introductions
- Recognition in lobby on show night
Marketing and exposure benefits:
- Recognition on PAC website
- Recognition on PAC exterior billboard
- Recognition on cover of printed program
- Recognition in printed advertising for show promotion to include: newspaper ads, fliers, posters
- Recognition in all material released to the media
- Recognition in tabloid of Daily Independent delivered to 18,000 homes
- Recognition in Email newsletters to database of more than 13,000 people
- Recognition on Facebook with event invitations of 12,000 fans
- Recognition in PAC Tweets
Please contact Development Director Carly Stout to discuss show sponsorships in greater detail at 606-324-0007 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest and support of the Paramount Arts Center.