One of the core commitments of the Paramount Arts Center is to provide arts education programming that expands the horizons of the public and nurtures community talent. Emphasizing this idea, 75% of Paramount programs include an educational component. The Paramount’s Youth Education Series provides many area children with their first professional performing arts experience.
Click here for reservation forms.
Click here to download the reservation form!
Email email@example.com with the following information: Name of show, performance time, teacher name, grade level, school, school mailing address, email address, phone number, number of students, number of adults (including any parents you anticipate) and any special seating requirements you may have.
- If you have parents that wish to attend the performance, you should include their number with your other adults when you make your reservation. Otherwise, seating with your group may not be possible. Parents can still pay separately when you arrive.
- Please make sure that any special needs have been noted on your reservation form or email request. It is critical for our staff to have advance notice of access issues or any other special accommodations.
- Seating is limited. If you need to change your seat count, please do so as far in advance as possible. If you are decreasing your number, you must do so at least two weeks prior to the performance. In the event of a sell-out, additional seats may not be available. If your group exceeds the number of seats you have reserved, we cannot guarantee seating or that your group will be seated together.
- Payments may be made in advance by check, cash, credit card or purchase order.
We also accept payment when you arrive for the show.
Upon arrival at the PAC, one teacher should bring all paperwork and payment to the box office.
- All checks and purchase orders should be made payable to the PAC.
If you are paying with cash, please make sure it is clearly labeled with the school name, teacher name and amount enclosed.
If parents are paying individually, please ask them to provide exact change or small bills.
- Cancellations: If you must cancel, please notify the PAC in writing no less than 2 weeks before the performance.
Cancellations not made at least 14 days in advance will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. No Exceptions.
- Refunds will only be issued if your school was not in session the day of a show or transportation is unavailable due to inclement weather.
“No shows” will be expected to pay.
If you fail to comply, future reservations will require payment 30 days in advance.
- Bus procedures: Plan to arrive at the theater 30 minutes in advance.
A Paramount volunteer will give you instructions and lead you to your seating.
After the performance, your group will be released to exit based on your bus location in the parking lot.
- Access services: All performances are wheelchair accessible;
a sign language interpreter can be provided for most performances with two weeks advance notification.
Please let us know you need these services at the time you make your reservation.
Schools are always welcome to bring their own interpreter.
For more information and to book your reservations please contact 606-324-0007