Chairholders have the best seats in the house! Same seat, same row, every show!
Our Chairholders are special people… People who care about bringing the arts to our community and about preserving the theatre for our future. The annual contribution helps enable the Paramount Arts Center to provide arts, education and entertainment for our region.
What are the benefits of the Chairholder’s Club?
- Preferential seating for all Paramount sponsored programs – with the same seat for every show
- Priority for ordering and reserving tickets for Paramount sponsored programs in advance of public sale
- Your name listed as a Chairholder in selected programs for Paramount sponsored events
- Lost ticket replacement at no charge
- Advance notice of special events at the Paramount
- Priority renewal privileges for the next season
- Invitation to all Chairholders’ receptions following designated Paramount performances
- Option to trade chairs to other locations as availability allows
- The cost of membership is tax deductible
What is the cost of membership?
Initial Year – A one-year membership is included in the initial cost of $350, $225, or $150 per chair. The price is determined by seat location and availability at the time of purchase.
Renewal – Your chairs are yours as long as you continue to renew annually. Annual renewal fees are only $125, $100, or $75 per chair. Purchase of season tickets for either the Entertainment or Broadway Series is also required to maintain membership.
When can I join the club?
Join any time – Your Chairholder’s Club benefits will begin immediately. Generally orders are taken before the beginning of each Subscription Season, when the Series is announced, usually in the summer with the Season to begin in the fall. Let us put you in a chair or on a list!
For more information, contact Theresa Maddy at 606-324-3175 ext. 304. Thank you for your interest and support of the Paramount Arts Center!